QuietWalk Luxury Vinyl
QuietWalk Luxury Vinyl is a premium recycled fiber underlayment built for luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile and multi-layer flooring like WPC, SPC, and rigid core vinyl planks. It also is a solution for laminate, engineered hardwoods, and floating ceramic tile systems. Suited for both floating, glue down, and mechanically fastened installations either in residential and commercial applications. Impressive sound ratings (providing exceptional through-the-floor and footfall noise protection) including an industry leading Delta IIC rating make this underlayment the ideal underlayment to be installed under LVT, LVF and MLF flooring; with STC rating of 62, IIC rating of 70 and Delta IIC of 28.
Available in 100 sq. ft. or 360 sq. ft. rolls.
- Glue It – A specialty innovated vapor barrier allows the glue to adhere.
- Nail It – A specialty innovated vapor barrier that allows fasteners to penetrate and self-seal.
- Multilayer Flooring Underlayment – Thin, dense fibers to support all luxury vinyl and multilayer floors, even attached pad flooring
- Superior Sound Reduction – Recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms. Makes click-together floating floors sound more solid underfoot.
- Moisture Protection – Recycled fibers allows installation over concrete to “breathe” managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture. The attached vapor barrier offers full coverage protection of the substrate and blocks alkali migration to the seams of the overlying floors from harmful moisture. Enhances pad attached planks performance in moisture protection.
- Thermal Insulation – Provides additional comfort to the entire home during seasonal temperature changes. Suitable to use with radiant heat flooring systems.
- Made from recycled materials – A patented manufacturing process repurposes post-industrial and pre and post consumer materials into high performance underlayment.
- Certified Clean and Safe Indoor Air Quality – No VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) or off-gassing.